Field of activity
-Bioremediation of petroleum pollutions and reducing their side-effects
– Microbial biotechnology
– Ecophysiological study of petroleum regions
- Bioremediation of drilling Oil Based mud wastes
- Microbial bioremediation of oil polluted waste pits in Maroon oil field
- Production of a microbial powder sample for bioremediation of petroleum pollutions in liquid and solid phases
- Study the bioenvironmental methods, improve quality and remediation of petroleum compounds by microalgae.
- The effects of microwave waves on physiological response of Anabaena.
- Physiological and molecular study of some resistant and sensitive species of cyanobacteria.
- Physiological response of the cyanobacterium Lyngbya to naphthalene treatment.
- Study the ability of the cyanobacterium Anabaena in degrading crude oil.
- Study the application of capable microalgae in remediation of oil pollutions. First step: study the micro flora of microalgae in oil polluted region and separation and preserving the dominant and resistance species.
- Investigation and study of algal biosurfactants.
- Establishing the information and collection bank of microalgae of Tehran province.
- Study the role of cyanobacterium-bacteria concercium in biodegradation of petroleum hydrocarbons.
- The use of indegenious selected bacteria of Kharg island in producing biosurfactant.
- The usage of capability of microalgae in producing food supplements.
- Study the antioxidant effects of the microalgae Chlorella and Scenedesmus.
- Study the effect of environmental factors on candidate cyanobacteria for production of biodiesel.
- Study the effect of light and aeration on growth and biodegradation of oil pollutants by the cyanobacterium Schizothrix and analysis its mathematical model.
- Identification and study of Legionella pneumophilla by PCR method in water tanks of the coastal and floating units of navy of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Identification and study of norovirus by PCR method in water tanks of the coastal and floating units of navy of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Identification and study of Helicobacter pylori by PCR method in water tanks of the coastal and floating units of navy of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Study the effect of microalgal fixation on their ability to reduce heavy metal pollution of Chrome.